Saturday, August 30, 2008

Talking of Which.. Something about HOPE! (first time writing in English… hope or humiliating my self?)

Just find out one of my passions, after my hubby talked a lot about it. He always said that he wants to inspire the world with love. Shout it loud… and make things happen!

Something always tickling my heart when i heard, read, and think about it… Maybe because I meet so many ‘dark’ side, the sadness, and downhearted on my patients… I WANT TO SHOUT HOPE TO THE WORLD!

Hope was personified in Greek mythology as Elpis. When Pandora opened Pandora’s Box, she let out all the evils except one: hope. Apparently, the Greeks considered hope to be as dangerous as all the world’s evils. But without hope to accompany all their troubles, humanity was filled with despair. It was a great relief when Pandora revisited her box and let out hope as well. It may be worthy to note that in the story, hope is represented as weakly leaving the box but is in effect far more potent than any of the major evils.

Its not easy to switch yourself on ‘Hope’ mode. Especially when everything around you seems so dark and unseen. You even can not see yourself. Many times I feel that I can’t stand it anymore. I can’t do it anymore… Many times I temped to yell the word ITS ENOUGH! I won’t do it anymore, I can’t do it anymore. There’s no way I can get through this… There is no hope for this!

Friends… my companion of the journey of life… The good news is: There is hope in the Lord. But sometimes the image of God seems so blur to us. Sometimes (even every time!) we need God with flesh and ‘form’. In my case, He always did. He sent me angels with flesh and ‘form’… through people around me, the books I read, the songs I heard, every email I received, even my dog sent me the message of hope. Hope is everywhere… cause Hope is a believe in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one’s life.

The problem is: we can’t see it. And even though we seen it… maybe we decide NOT to see it! And then sunk again in the comfort ‘pity’ of yourself. Get up every one.. smell the flavour of hope around you… and in every beat of your heart. One of my dreams is to make at least one book publish international, the book that can bring the message of hope to humanity. But with my ’sucks’ English… I can’t see there is hope to make that dream come true. But today… this is my first writing in English. I decide to be embarrassed and taking a step! Because I know… there is hope on myself! Yeaaahhhh…

And maybe your problems now is not about making a book. But the point is the same. What makes you feel desperate right now? What makes you think that you’re not good enough, you can’t do something, you can’t be healed, you’re not worthy on something (or somebody)? And those make you drown deeper and deeper, you can’t even say a word.

Friends, we’re created with an image of God. And that image is perfectness. The devil keep saying to us that negative and pathatic words to us. And that make us think that we can’t do this and that! But that doesn’t change the reality that we are still perfect in Gods eyes. And with the perfectness, we CAN do so many things in life. We CAN be healed, We CAN do our works, We CAN achieve our dreams, We CAN get up from our sins and walk in God’s grace. Not by might, not by power, but by the spirit says the Lord!

As the Greeks considered hope to be as dangerous as all the world’s evils, the evils will do anything to make the hope disappear in our life. Don’t let the evil take away the hope from you!

Ask the strength and grace from our Lord Jesus Christ, Stand for yourself, decide to make your life meaningful, be responsible of your life and spread the hope that you have within to bless other people. Our life is too short to abandoned with despair. Life is too beautiful to be ignored. You CAN get through all with Jesus…YES YOU CAN! THERE ALWAYS BE HOPE IN YOU! The hope and the strength you can't imagine yourselves.

yeaaahhhh… I will end this ‘english’ article now! (*fffyyuuiiiihhhh… *) now I am proud of my self… hahaha…! I finish my first article in English. For you who knew me, you all know how bad my english is! And yes… I am taking a step… don’t care about the grammer, don’t care about anything… (humiliating myself) just spit it out and all the Glory to Him that makes me brave and give me a gut to do this… hehehe… Haleluya!

1 comment:

galleryfang said...

Lia, another good reading from you. :) You wrote "And yes… I am taking a step…" well, sometimes we forget that all we need to do is to take one simple step forward. We forget to have "hope" :) Thanks for reminding us today. I shall link your page in www.galleryfang.com/forum
Cheers,
Fong

"Once you choose hope, anything's possible". (Christopher Reeve)

Quotes by Women who inspire my life.

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment." (by Oprah Winfrey)

"Hidup benar di hadapan Tuhan. Percayalah... apa yang kau buat pasti berhasil!"
(by my mom)


"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
(by Mother Teresa)