Monday, August 13, 2007

about my hubby? here's my opinion...


My Josef Riko Ariefano
-Still can’t believe it…-

Back in 1995… when we first met… hehehe...
Tapi title Still Can’t Believe It kayaknya diucapkan oleh banyak orang mengenai keberadaan kita bersama.
After I sail over 7 seas… still can’t believe I anchor my heart to you.

Because of your constant passion… you teach me how to dream.
Because of your never ending love to God… you show me how to love.
Because of your patient for me… you give me a reason to be patient.
Because of your trust in God… you make me learn how to entrust my life to Him.
Because of your ability to forgive… you make me feel I’m loved.

And many because yang gw ngga bisa sebutkan.
Tapi setelah 3 tahun ada dalam kehidupan pernikahan bersama riko, rasanya (sadar/tak sadar) banyak hal dalam diri gw yang disembuhkan karena cinta yang riko berikan ke gw.

I feel beautiful when I am with you.

Gw selalu amazed kalau melihat dia menceritakan apa yang jadi passion dia. Kayaknya semangat yang gw lihat di tahun 1995, saat pertama kali gw mendengar apa yang ada dalam hatinya dia, ngga berbeda sedikitpun. Passion itu tak lekang oleh kegagalan, luka, yang terjadi melewati waktu selama ini.
Saat waktu lewat segala yang terjadi memakan habis semua harapan, percaya, dan cinta gw… rasanya Tuhan memberikan seorang Riko untuk gw. Dia seperti hadir dari semua ketidak-mungkinan yang gw pikirkan.

Dari dia gw belajar banyak… Riko membawa gw ke dalam roller coaster kehidupan in a positive way. Dari roller coaster itu gw belajar banyak hal yang gw ngga pernah hadapi sebelumnya. It’s really an up and down journey… but I believe one thing: that I’ll be ok.

I’ll be ok because I have some one who I can believe to take care of me in this journey of life.

Gw percaya… cintanya kepada Tuhan yang akan membuat gw ok. Tuhan akan membuat kami berdua/keluarga kami baik-baik saja…! (hhhmmm… HE has to…!!! J)

Still can’t believe that God gave you for me as my blessing.
I am proud of you my love, and I am proud to be your wife.
Keep on dreamin’ and keep blessing others.
And of course… Keep on lovin’ me yeeeee…! Hehehe…

I love you.
my pray,
-yours-

No comments:

Quotes by Women who inspire my life.

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment." (by Oprah Winfrey)

"Hidup benar di hadapan Tuhan. Percayalah... apa yang kau buat pasti berhasil!"
(by my mom)


"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
(by Mother Teresa)