Wednesday, October 17, 2007

cherish my days


yes I cherish my days.
yes I am greatful with everything I have in my life today...
and I still for many best things happen to me...
I just a matter of time... and every thing good will happen in my life!!!

I can choose many things in my life. And yes... I decided to see it and feel it in a good way.
I choose what I'm gonna be in next 10 years... and I choose to make my life meaningful.
Because life is short and full of many possibilities. Good possibilities.

One of my blessing is friend. I am treasuring my days through them also.

No comments:

Quotes by Women who inspire my life.

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment." (by Oprah Winfrey)

"Hidup benar di hadapan Tuhan. Percayalah... apa yang kau buat pasti berhasil!"
(by my mom)


"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
(by Mother Teresa)