Saturday, March 3, 2007

set our hearts on fire...


This is one of my joy... my dear hubby! :-)
Biarpun kadang-kadang diwarnai dengan kesel dan ngomel2.
But being beside him... feels like... I'm home.
Kadang suka berasa ngga betah di rumah, karena rumah sedang di renov sana-sini (kayak sekarang heheheheh...), tapi tetep aja ini rumah tempat berteduh.
Tempat gw tahu, gw bisa ngapain aja dengan bebasnya, ngga perlu jaim, bahkan kadang bisa jadi the worst of me hehehehe...
it will be a long journey with him... (haha... it will take a whole life with this man...!)
and yes... he's... one of my surprises in life!

No comments:

Quotes by Women who inspire my life.

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment." (by Oprah Winfrey)

"Hidup benar di hadapan Tuhan. Percayalah... apa yang kau buat pasti berhasil!"
(by my mom)


"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
(by Mother Teresa)